The Canarian atmosphere and meat specialties (kid, rabbit, chickpea soup, etc.) make up the charm of the "Chipi Chipi", and is very popular with the locals. Just outside Santa Cruz de la Palma lies the garden restaurant, artistically inspired by Luis Morera, with a large dining room for around 80 people and secluded stone cottages for families. In the evening, it gets quite cool in the high garden restaurant, so one should take something warm with to wear. A reservation for the evening is recommended (Tel. 922-411024). The family business that emerged from a simple parilla (grill restaurant) derives its name from earlier music performances of the guests. ("Chipi Chipi" is a type of song and dance known from South America).
Open: daily except Wed and Sun from 12 to 17 and from 19 to 23:30.
However, the restaurant in Velhoco 8 kilometers above Santa Cruz on the San Pedro-Las Nieves highway can only be reached by car or taxi.
- Los Tilos: Short hike through the jungle gorge with a waterfall
- Glassblowing "Artefuego" (Argual)
- Restaurant Enriclai, Santa Cruz
- Restaurant Chipi Chipi (near Santa Cruz)
- Bar La Parada, Los Canarios
- Acropark Canarias (High Ropes Course)
- Snorkeling at the Playas Las Zamoras
- Tandem flies (Puerto Naos)
- Diving site Las Cabras