The diving site at Playa Las Cabras near Fuencaliente will impress divers with a 15-meter deep shelf. At this dive spot, you can observe deep-sea fish such as tunas, devil rays or Seriola fish relatively close to the coast. A curious underwater landscape is created by jagged rock formations, the vertically sloping wall, and hanging black corals. On the shelf, you can observe Atlantic monkfish and gold stalks, which form interesting swarm formations. The steep wall is covered with gold sponges.
Access to the diving area is via the beach "Las Cabras", the required diving depth is 30 to 45 meters. Due to the strong currents effective at this spot, this diving site of medium difficulty is not recommended to inexperienced divers.
- Los Tilos: Short hike through the jungle gorge with a waterfall
- Glassblowing "Artefuego" (Argual)
- Restaurant Enriclai, Santa Cruz
- Restaurant Chipi Chipi (near Santa Cruz)
- Bar La Parada, Los Canarios
- Acropark Canarias (High Ropes Course)
- Snorkeling at the Playas Las Zamoras
- Tandem flies (Puerto Naos)
- Diving site Las Cabras