The "smallest restaurant of La Palmas", the Enriclai in Santa Cruz offers excellent international cuisine with a lot of love and good value for money. Its four tables are filled quickly (reservation via phone tel. 680203290, 687371453- both mobile phone numbers). The side street Calle Doctor Santos Abreu (number 2) starts from Avenida del Puente near the market hall. The chef is Italian, his partner is Venezuelan, and both of them look warmly after their guests. The culinary delights include fish, meat, pasta, and vegetarian dishes. There is no menu, but daily fresh courses, which the chef suggests to his guests.
Open: Tue to Sat 12:30-15 o'clock and 19:30-22:30, Mo only in the evening.
- Los Tilos: Short hike through the jungle gorge with a waterfall
- Glassblowing "Artefuego" (Argual)
- Restaurant Enriclai, Santa Cruz
- Restaurant Chipi Chipi (near Santa Cruz)
- Bar La Parada, Los Canarios
- Acropark Canarias (High Ropes Course)
- Snorkeling at the Playas Las Zamoras
- Tandem flies (Puerto Naos)
- Diving site Las Cabras